This masterclass is for ensembles of strings or of strings and piano. Each group will have two lessons per masterclass; any additional lessons must be agreed upon by the Artistic Director of the Accademia, who will evaluate the request for lessons in consultation with the course teacher.
7 – 9 January 2019
ALL PLACES FILLED
4 – 6 March 2019
15 – 17 April 2019
8 – 10 June 2019
Up to 3 chamber music ensembles will be admitted to each masterclass.
Apply to join the course by e-mail to email@example.com as follows:
– Subject of e-mail:
- Masterclass with Lukas Hagen
– in the body of the e-mail:
- Name, Surname, and instrument of each member of the ensemble
- Date and place of birth of each member
- Address (street, city, post code, country) and telephone numbers
- Programme of music the ensemble intends to perform
Attachments to e-mail:
- Receipt proving payment of the enrolment fee
Deadline for applications:
Deadline: 19 December 2018
Deadline: 18 February 2019
Deadline: 1 April 2019
Deadline: 29 May 2019
It is possible to enroll in all 4 masterclasses.
Fees per person for each masterclass
€ 50.00 for external students *
€ 40.00 for Accademia students
* for external students attending more than one masterclass, the enrolment fee for the second and additional masterclasses will be € 40.00.
€ 30.00 per day
- Payment of the enrolment fee must be made when you send your application to attend the Masterclass, by means of a bank draft or postal order made payable to ‘Accademia di Musica’, or by bank transfer to the account c/c IBAN IT71X0306909606100000101696 BIC (SWIFT) BCITITMM
If the applicant is NOT admitted to Masterclass the enrolment fee will be refunded. If the application is successful but the student withdraws from the Masterclass, there will be NO refund of the enrolment fee.